AdwareX Eliminator 1.0
Eliminates all adwares, spywares that might exist on your PC!
Publishers DescriptionThe newest adware, spyware and virus remover with an exhaustive database of over 20000+ adwares/spywares definitions! Guaranteed elimination of all the spywares/adwares that might exist on your PC. Using the active monitoring support the software provides, your computer is protected all the time, even while you are actively browsing the internet!
Extensive research and development has been spent on this program only to build it's large and powerful database (of over 20000+ spywares/adwares that exist in today's PC). AdwareX Eliminator is the one and only true product that completely removes all the adwares/spywares in your PC for good!
AdwareX Eliminator automatically scans the complete PC for all known adware/spyware activity, such as IE toolbars, Kazaa adware, etc. Using the latest in search technology, our software eliminates all adware and spyware from your computer in minimal amount of time!
1. Ability to scan memory, files and registry - Complete protection for your PC is assured by our latest scanning technology.
2. Quarantine list with restore support for every file - Each file that is placed into the quarantine can be easily restored to its previous state.
3. Over 20000+ definitions in its database of adware/malware/spyware/trojans - Eliminate those spywares/adwares from your PC for good!
4. Ability to minimize to system tray - The program can now minimize to system tray and allow you to work while scanning in the background.
5. Active monitoring support - Live scanning of malwares/adwares/spywares on your PC
6. Automatic web updates - make sure that your PC is always protected with the latest definitions file.
|Requirements:||Min. 64 MB RAM or more, 5 MB hard-disk space, Pentium or equivalent processor|
|Release Info:||New Release on Jul 05, 2004|
No other products listedPublisher has only posted this product
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||1.75 MB ( 1,793 KB )|
|Published||Jul 24, 2004 (11 years ago)|
|Updated||(No date provided)|