SecureBlackbox .NET 11.0
SecureBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive component collection that adds SFTP, FTPS, SSH, PGP, PDF, XML security, S/MIME, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, PKI, ZIP, EDI, Cloud, WebDAV, Office security support to your .NET, Silverlight, Mono or .NET CF application.
SecureBlackbox is split to several packages:
1. SFTPBlackbox - securely transfer files and perform remote file system operations using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, Secure File Transfer Protocol).
2. SSHBlackbox - access remote SSH servers using SSH2 or SSH1 protocols or build your own SSH server.
3. FTPSBlackbox - transfer files securely using FTP and FTP-over-SSL (also known as FTPS or FTP/SSL) and create own FTP servers.
4. OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt and sign files using OpenPGP algorithms and standards, generate and manage OpenPGP keys and keyrings. Compatible with PGP product line by PGP Corporation.
5. XMLBlackbox - encrypt, sign and timestamp XML files or generic data using XML encryption and signing standards (XMLDSig, XMLEnc, XAdES).
6. PDFBlackbox - compress, encrypt and sign PDF files. Public Key (X.509 certificates) and symmetric encryption is supported. PKCS#1 and PKCS#7 signing using X.509 certificates is supported.
7. SSLBlackbox - client and server components that provide complete support for SSL2, SSL3 and TLS1.x.
8. HTTPBlackbox - access web sites via HTTP and HTTPS protocols with Gzip compression or build your own server.
9. MIMEBlackbox - compose and parse MIME messages with optional S/MIME or PGP/MIME security extensions.
10. PKIBlackbox - generate and manage certificates, certificate revocation lists, certificate requests. Complete support for Public Key Infrastructure including Windows Certificate Storages and cryptographic hardware.
11. EDIBlackbox - exchange business information via AS2 and AS3 protocols.
12. ZIPBlackbox - compress data with strong encryption.
13. CloudBlackbox - securely store data in cloud storages
14. OfficeBlackbox - encrypt or digital sign MS Office (binary and OOXML), OpenOffice (ODF) and XPS documents.
15. WebDAVBlackbox - access remote documents.
|Requirements:||.NET Framework, Silverlight, Mono, .NET CF, Windows Phone, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS|
|Release Info:||Major Update on Oct 06, 2013|
|Release Notes:||* components and classes to access Google Drive and SkyDrive * ASiC (Associated Signature Containers) standard support * Port knocking functionality for socket-based components * WebSockets client and server components * SSH handshake obfuscation * Xamarin.iOS support|
|Related Tags:||dotNET .NET Silverlight XMLDSig XMLEnc XAdES DNSSEC SFTP SSH SSL TLS PGP MIME FTPS HTTPS PDF signature encryption security component encryption digital signing class library certificate|
BizCrypto for BizTalk lets you add support for SFTP, SSH, FTPS, OpenPGP, S/MIME, PKI, PDF, XML security to your BizTalk orchestrations.Callback File System 5.0
With Callback File System component you can create your own file system within the application you develop and expose this file system to Windows as a virtual disk or a folder on the existing disk.CallbackDisk 3.0
With CallbackDisk component you can create and manage virtual disk devices within the software application that you develop and expose these disks to Windows as if they were real disk devices. The disks become visible to all processes in the system.Crypto4 Files 2.1
Provide information security and integrity using PKI and digital certificates.Crypto4 PKI 2.1
Create and manage X.509 certificates, certificate requests and revocation lists.CryptoBlackbox for Java 11.0
CryptoBlackbox for Java is the comprehensive class library that adds support for various cryptography functions to your Java or Android application. This includes symmetric and asymmetric encryption, digital signing, X.509 certificate management etc.MsgConnect 2.0
Use MsgConnect to exchange information between parts of your application that work on the same or on different computers. MsgConnect is a cross-platform message-oriented middleware that can be used in both client-server and peer-to-peer modes.SecureBlackbox ActiveX 10.0
SecureBlackbox (ActiveX edition) is a comprehensive component collection that adds PGP, SFTP, SSH, SSL/TLS, PKI, HTTPS and FTPS support to your Windows application.SecureBlackbox VCL 11.0
SecureBlackbox is a comprehensive component collection that adds SFTP, FTPS, SSH, PGP, PDF, XML, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, PKI, ZIP, EDI, Cloud security support to your Windows or Linux application. This is VCL edition (for Delphi, C++Builder, FreePascal).Solid File System Application Edition 5.0
Solid File System is an implementation of a file system that uses one file on the media (such as hard drive or CD-ROM) for storing the data. It supports journalling, multiple streams per file, unlimited storage file size, encryption and compression.Solid File System OS edition 5.0
With Solid File System OS edition your application can create a virtual disk, accessible for all or chosen applications. The disk contents can be stored in a file, in resource, memory block, database record or wherever you like.
item has less then 1 vote
|OS Support||Windows Install and Uninstall|
|File Size||68.06 MB ( 69,695 KB )|
|Published||Oct 31, 2005 (10 years ago)|
|Updated||Dec 14, 2013 (1 year ago)|